Friday, December 3, 2010

This Cake has Balls!

So today, my girlfriend Christina is on my mind as I embark on my first attempt at Red Velvet Cake Balls -- The pictures of the apple pie are on my cell phone -- awaiting upload (soon, I swear)..  and I'll have pictures and instructions on the Cake Balls (which will eventually, actually, be Cake Pops.. found on Bakerella's website -- also to follow).

The thing I like about these (aside from the fact that they are.. in fact balls made of delicious red velvet cake) is that they are appropriate serving sizes.. You can have one.. even if it's decadently decorated and topped with an oreo cookie -- and satisfy your sweet tooth without enraging your waist line!

Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

MAV said...

We want pictures!!!! :) And, hey! I should give you the Red Cake Ball liquid counterpart - Blue Balls - recipe: Blue Caracaou (sp?), Raspberry Stoli, and Sprite over rocks with a lemon twist.